Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

today is the day this being typing on this pc was born 32 years ago

it feels funny writing this, for it no longer feels right to wish me a happy birthday, knowing that this reality is transient. still it's a day traditionally given to the SELF, so let's just take this opportunity for ME to say some well wishes.

on this day,

I wish that my parents will continue to enjoy good health, and may all their negative karma be transferred to me. I dedicate all my merits and good fortune to them. May they have the chance to see the dhamma and achieve liberation.

I wish that my brother will continue to be well, enjoy good health and live a fulfilling life ahead. May he have the chance to see the dhamma and achieve liberation.

I wish all my friends good health, and strength to fulfill all their endeavours. May they also have the chance to see the dhamma and achieve liberation.

Finally I wish that I will have the strength to help relief the pain from all sentient beings. I wish that I can help as many people as possible to achieve liberation. I wish that I can achieve liberation.

May anyone who reads this have the chance to see the dhamma and achieve liberation.

with Metta.

No comments:

Post a Comment